Friday, 9 October 2015

First Impressions


Ladies 

This is going to be short and sweet little blog. I recently went into my local Body shop to get my little trail of their new Oil's of Life. I also went in with an open mind, because I'm almost out of the Vitamin E cream. I love their skin care lines and I've been eyeing their Vitamin C cream for a while now. But I asked if they had a travel pot of there C line, the lady said "No", because they only make a travel size of their Vitamin E line.  So I asked if I could get a sample of their Vitamin C Glow Boosting  Moisturiser, they had cute little sample packs. The lady gave me 3 of them to try. 

Day one ( TODAY ) 

It made me skin  feel amazing, re-freshed and hydrated. Never had a product feel so wonderful going on my skin because it's gel base is neat ! I love how it very light but still felt like a cream moisturiser, on how it so hydrating first hand. Do I noticed a glow, maybe on everyday use!


Google image
Image from Google 

Pros' 

Hydrating 
Lightweight 
Gel based
Amazing feeling on my skin
Soaked in very well
Smells decent 


Con' 

It's a little tacky to skin




No comments:

Post a Comment