Thursday, 6 August 2015

Top 10 favourite TV shows

Ladies 

Even when I watch the food network most of the time, there are still watch other shows in there as well. I'm very picky when it comes down to TV shows, I find all the shows that are good or that I really like seem to get cancelled. I'm not a fan of reality shows, I have couple that I watch ( Teen Mom, Face Off, Master Chef ) But I decided to share with you my top 10 shows that I can't get enough of !

Grimm
Under the Dome
Pretty Little Liars
Teen Wolf
Beauty and the Beast
Rookie Blue ( Canadian show )
Bitten ( Based off of a Canadian Author )
Defiance ( Based off of the video game )
Walking Dead
Graceland
... and so much more... 


New shows in the fall I'm looking forward too : 

Blindspot

Chicago Med ( Spinoff of Chicago PD and Fire ) 

Heroes Reborn ( Use to watch this when just Heroes was on) 

No comments:

Post a Comment