Monday, 3 August 2015

My morning routine ! ( Now that I'm on holidays )

Ladies 

Now that I'm off for the summer because schools out, I do a morning and after school program at one of local schools.  My morning routine is a little different, than if I was going to work. My morning routine is the same products, but when I'm at work I just wash my face when I'm finished my morning shift.  I hope you like my routine, it all depends on what I'm doing that day or if I have things todo.

Step 1 - I wake up make my bed, go to the kitchen start the kettle to make a cup of tea. Grab what ever I need well the products that aren't in my bathroom. Put my hair up and move my bangs out of the way, so I don't get any product in them.

Step 2 and 3 - Wash my face with what ever cleanser I'm using that day. I normally wash my face in the shower. But if I'm having my shower in the afternoon, I wash my face right before I head out the door before I do my running around. Right now I'm switching between Purity by Philosophy or Origins checks and balance.

When I have to be out the door I  dry my face with my towel in a patting motion, if you are too rough you can break out or irritate your skin. If I have a little more time I let my face dry more while, I brush my teeth. Once I finish that I put on my moisturizer, I use mainly one that has an SPF of 15 or higher.  I'm using right now O'lay Fresh Effects one. Than I go make my tea and watch some DVR shows and read emails.

Step 4 - If it's not a hair shower morning, I use dry shampoo to get me through the day. Right now I'm using an assortment of them trying to find one that really soaks up oil. If my hair is really bad even with dry shampoo, it goes into a high pony tail.  I use an old school shower cap to keep my hair from getting wet.

As it goes for makeup I tend not to wear to much during the day. If I'm out and about running around it's just simple mascara and lipgloss.

Because I've been on holidays I've been spending more days in my backyard. I own little paradise normally I'm floating in my pool . So lately I've been using Hawaiian Tropic sunblock in SPF 45, too keep my skin from sun damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment