Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Essene 3D shadow

Ladies 


This little thing was off on a whim, I've never used Essence shadows before. I'm so glad I have started, this gem is amazing ! The first product I've used from them was their clear brow gel, that is amazing stuff too! These colors are great by themselves or using both for a look, I've also used them enhance a look that I was trying to create. You have a choice of 9 colors that have 2 shades, a light and a dark. If you can't find this shade #04 is very similar, its just a few shades lighter specially the dark brown shade. I love how these are frosted enough that it's not like WOW, they are settle enough for any occasion. Hope you enjoy my little gem, have you found any drug store gems ? Comment below ! 


Shade : Irresistible Choco Cupcake 03





No comments:

Post a Comment