Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Boscia BB Cream

Ladies 


Other than my loved TARTE BB cream, this is a favourite of mine. Is the Boscia BB cream, if your looking for a dooey finish you will love this one. I tame  the dooey finish just with powder because I find I'm a little too oily. It comes only in 2 shades light and a universal shade, used them both they are both great for the light/medium skin toned. Little goes a long way with this stuff as well I do 4 dots,  than buffing outwards. If ya want a little more coverage, this stuff is build-able just wait for the first layer to dry.  The formula is very breathable as well, I wore this to a metal concert and it was really warm. It didn't wear off till around 4 in the morning when I was coming home, even than it was slightly patchy where I normally fade first ( my chin and around my nose ). I hope you give this a go it's amazing stuff what are your favourite BB creams ? 



Pro's 
Blends amazingly 
Feels so light 
SPF 27 
Oil- Free
Free from Parabens
Sulfates

Phthalates 

Coverage light-medium (build-able ) 
Small amount goes a long way 


Tie: Pro and Con 

Universal Shade, they have light version as well. 

Con' 
Haven't seen this in bigger bottle 
Only found in Canada @ Sephora 
$22-47 CAN depending on the full size or travel tube. 



From the top: That's how big I do the dots on my face. 2nd picture: Smeared on the back of my hand. Final picture:
 I blended it with a flat top kabuki brush. 



No comments:

Post a Comment