Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Charity Pot from Lush

Lovlies


I'd hand this to Lush this is the best moisturizer, I've used and I've tried a lot! I got this little tub, for my birthday so if you saw that haul post this is over due. I wanted to use this product a little more than just a couple months for you guys. Specially on products such a Lush, find that it's a hit and miss with some of their products. One thing I can say they do very well are their bombs, and creams heck even their Rehab shampoo is fantastic. The Charity Pot was something I always looked at when I was at their store, finally I got my hands on a little tub ( It's so cute !! )

 One thing I've been using this most is on my legs, it keeps them nice and soft. Keeps them so nice specially right after shaving gives me the moisture back that I seem to loose when I shave. Also I don't get dry skin as much any more on my legs, since I've been using this product. This product goes a long way, this hand/body cream is so thick but when you spread it out it's not heavy or greasy. Because how rich and thick the cream is, I used it on my hands. We were still having cold weather in April so this helped my dry rough skin on my hands. It actually felt like it was soaking in and helping my skin, rather than just sitting on my skin which I find the battle with most moisturizers.

Pro's 
- Smells amazing
- Thick rich moisture
- Little goes a long way ( Not wasting good product )
- Not tested on animals
- Comes in 2 different sizes
- Proceeds go to the community
- Leaves your skin feeling amazing

Con's 
- I don't live near a Lush little out of the way
- Can be pricey depending on the size you get ( $6-25 Canadian )
- Little hard to get out of pot specially if you have nails, product gets underneath, this one is more a pet peeve of mine than a con




What Lush says: 
With every purchase of Charity Pot, we donate 100% of the price (minus the taxes) to small, grassroots organizations working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights." 


No comments:

Post a Comment