Friday, 24 July 2015

Aloepure - Gentle foaming cleanser from Aloette

Ladies 


Got this from the last Aloette party I had, so glad I picked up this. If your unsure what Aloette is or if you want more info. Here is my blog that I did to help explain the company, rather you buy it or someone that does parties. I'm so glad that I got into these products, they are fantastic they are also in the middle of the price range compared to some others out there.

The one that I'm gonna share with you is their Gentle Foaming Cleanser! It's such a wonderful cleanser, it's creamy and it feels so nice on your skin while washing. I've been using this product for a month now just in the mornings. I love it !!!  light whip texture of this is great in the morning, the scent of this is wonderful it's a light citrus scent but not to strong. I've also have used this at night in combo of the moisturizer that I also got from Aloette, they work great together and no I'm not saying you need both but I think the double duty of them both will help my skin's needs.

I loved this one so much that I got at my mom's Aloette party the hydrating formula. I'm hoping the hydrating one will help my skin in our Canadian winters, find that my cheek area gets flakey and tight feeling. Well I hope you guys enjoy this post, if you guys have questions feel free to leave them.


No comments:

Post a Comment