Saturday, 27 June 2015

Top 5 albums !

Ladies !! 



Other than beauty my other passion is music, but if you ask me if I like just one type of music. I don't I like all type of music, but one that I listen to the most is metal. So I'm gonna share with you my top 5 albums with a few single songs I think you guys should check out. Please let me know any albums that you think that are awesome, I will check them out.


  1. Kina Grannis - Elements 
  2. Everything in Slow motion -  Phoenix 
  3. Taylor Swift -1989 
  4. Emmure - Eternal  Enemies
  5. Sia - 1000 forms of fear 
Single songs that you should check out : 

Prides - Out of the blue 
OMI - Cheerleader 
Beyonce - I was here 
Sumo Cyco - Fighter 
Our last night  - Cover of Radioactive  ( Imagine Dragons )



No comments:

Post a Comment