Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Matrix - Biolage ~ Clarifying Shampoo

Ladies 


If you have read my other hair care blogs, you know I struggle with super oily hair. I've been tired of dealing with it so I went into my local beauty supply store, to talk to someone. Biolage was recommended to me by the lady, I've also used a sample of their shampoo before. So glad I picked this up, used this shampoo for 3 days now, so I could give you a little inside for this blog. So back on why I bought this let me tell ya ....  
Now that I'm getting older I want to try not to wash my hair as much. Most of my friends can go days upon days with out washing and their hair looks amazing. I miss one day of washing my hair looks like I can use it to cook with, I know right it's gross how oily it is. But seeing that I'm almost off for the summer, thought it would be a great time to try not to wash every day.  But with not washing your hair comes with a lot of dry shampoo's. Even if you style your hair with products, this will work for you as well. 

Inspired by the Lemongrass plant that always seems to keep clean, Biolage CleanReset Normalizing Shampoo is a deeply cleansing shampoo for all hair types. Wanted something my whole family could also use as well as me!
● Cleanses hair without drying it out
● Removes buildup and impurities from all hair types
● Paraben free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair
☝︎ Curtsy of the Biolage site 

What I say : OMG this is the best deep clarifying shampoo I've used, but wasn't harsh like some that my hair felt squeaky clean. My regular shampoo that I have before buying this, I would have needed to shampoo my hair twice just to get the residue out. Than when I tried the Biolage, with 2 days of dry shampoo build up. Took one application of a loony size of shampoo and my hair felt amazing and clean, from all build up rather it was product or dry shampoo. 

Once I have the summer off I will be trying to train my hair, to not be washed every day. I'm gonna try to wash my hair every 2 days and start with that. Any suggestions or any other products please leave a comment below !! 



http://intl.matrix.com
http://biolage.matrixcanada.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment