Wednesday, 1 April 2015

March Empties

Ladies 


Hey so another month has past and I collected some empties for you! By the time you guys are reading this I'll be on my Easter Holidays. So get that out of the way hope everyone has a great Easter and hope the bunny is good to all! So lets get back into this got some products that I finished, some of them were samples. I'm trying to slowly use things that I have laying around before I buy anything new for my collection. Getting through products is sometimes hard I find, because I switch everything up and just don't stick to one product.  If you want a full review on something please leave a comment and I will happily do a full post one something ! 

First Aid cleanser sample
Cover Girl Lashblast Clump crusher 
Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser 
Purity Cleanser sample 
Amazing Grace body lotion 
Body Shop Strawberry butter sample 






No comments:

Post a Comment