Monday, 16 March 2015

Sephora's Cleansing water


Ladies 

Cleansing water seem to be all the rage right now it seams. Canada just got the Simple brand of water  in our drug stores, but I've not found it yet. So when I heard Sephora made one from their own brand line I was excited to try it. I've been having sensitive skin issues and problems, that I'm still trying to find the right products. When I first tried this I got a sample of this and I loved it, took everything off, even the hard waterproof stuff. So far I've been using this for a month straight, it hasn't irritated my skin at all. There is Hydrosenn+ which makes my skin so soft and lately my skin hasn't been tight from using this product. Not only do I use this to take off my make up, but use it for a fresh face in the morning. Take off the night oil on my face before adding my moisturizer for the day, this cuts right through that. No rinse formula makes it fast and simple, with out residue or film on my face. My bottle didn't come with the pump top like the picture shows. Got  a pour spot, which I found I can still control very well with out the pump I found tipping the bottle once on the cotton pad was enough. When you buy the big 13.5oz you get a pump which will help you put the product on a cotton round. 



*HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is dermatologically- and ophthalmologically-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin, sensitive eyes, and contact lens wearers.


What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

2 sizes available 5oz and a 13.5oz  

Info from site : 

5 oz

-HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely. A polysaccharide derived from an Indian plant (cassia angustifolia), this ingredient forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface to retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day.
-Calendula Extract: Provides soothing and healing properties.
-Panthenol: Promotes natural cell renewal and provides moisturizing action.
-Zinc Gluconate: Provides astringent properties.

Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT.

Sephora site  

1 comment: