Sunday, 1 March 2015

Redken's Body full shampoo ! Family addition !

Ladies !

Including me there are 3 of us in my family, and we are decided on to have one "BIG" bottle of shampoo where we can share. The last bottle we tried was a Joico shampoo, it was ok my dad to seem to like it more than my mom and I. Joico volume shampoo it seemed it didn't do anything for my hair, didn't find it added volume or anything.We do switch up with other shampoo's and hair treatments.  With having fine hair using one shampoo all the time builds up in my hair, and the end results isn't very flattering. Recently if you saw my last empties post, you noticed we finished that bottle of Joico. So we decided to take a trip to the BSO to see their selection on shampoo's. We alway go in with an open mind, you never know what shampoo brand will be a hit or miss. One thing about the BSO they have a great policy on their products, if you don't like them. Mom and I have always been a fan of Redken products we were looking at that selection. Back in the day we use to use Redken all the time, they use to have a shampoo product called FAT CAT but they discontinued it. We haven't used any of their products since they discontinued that product line. Decided to give them ago again, we asked for help from the lady she recommended Redken's " Body Full". She said with our hair issues this would suit us all, I have fine/oily that has no life to it my mom deals fine as well. My dad has scalp issues and skin disorder, so we had to make sure it was light enough for him too.  One thing we all agreed on was that the lid that came on the big bottle was a press and poor. So we went back to the BSO and got a pump for easy dispensing. This shampoo is clear, smells amazing the pump makes it simple. One pump of this does my whole head with a good rich lather. 

IPN = Interlock Protein Network 
-  Helps rebuild surface protection 
- Strengthens hair core 

Non-stop volume complex
Wheat Extract - Plumps and Voume 
Cotton - Lightweight an detangling 


Site:
( You can pick what international website from link) 

2 comments:

  1. Haha that bottle is huge !
    Great review, must check it out :)

    With love from London,
    Hayley x

    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much you are too kind. Yeah the bottle is huge but we get more out of it than buying individual bottles for all of us

      Delete