Wednesday, 4 March 2015

February Empties

Lovelies !

February Empties  

Is it me or did February go by extremely fast like it's already March !! But when one months done that means empties are in order. Lately thought I've been trying to use up products that been sitting for a while. These are some of the stuff that I've used up just recently sorry for the post being a couple of days behind, tried to get is much as I could instead of doing 3 products.



Aveeno Calming body wash -  OMG if you have itchy dry skin in the winter time, than grab this product. It's so milky and soothes your skin when rubbing it into your skin in the shower. The scent is very lovely too and I'm not a big fan of Lavender but it's so settle in this body wash. 

Pantene Color Volume shampoo - My all time favourite drug store shampoo, I love the smell of Pantene.This gives me the right amount of volume to my hair as well with out weighting it down. 

Crest pro-health advance care- I picked this up when it was on sale, it really didn't do anything for me. I'm a fan of the 3D whitening toothpaste I see good results on my teeth, also does my dentist. I bought this for the fact that I needed tooth paste and I would try something different. 

Vitamin E face cream- This face cream has saved my skin this winter, we have also had a very harsh winter. I started to use this when it started to get a dry crisp air in Canada, when my skin started to show dryness. This cream is so moisturizing that it helps at all the spots that are dry/flakey, but is light enough not to break out. After testing this little tub I bought a full container which is lasting me so far 3 months. 

Nivea lip balm- This little guy stays in my coat pocket, I have lip balm all over the place though.  But this lip balm find it works the best in getting into your lips instead of sitting on them. Also I find the tube doesn't go as fast as come of the little tubes out there. 

Samples of : 

Nivea in shower body lotion- I just finished recently, I think I would need a full bottle to give you a fair review.  It felt nice on the skin when rubbing it in and after, it made my skin soft. But as the sample goes it felt amazing, it took one step out when getting out of the shower. 

Tart BB cream -  This product I actually purchased from trying this sample out. I've never felt something so light but have a great coverage on my face. I've battled with sensitive skin lately and my doctor recommended that I look into higher end products. Less harsh chemicals and dyes that will make my problems worse. 

Philosophies Amazing grace body lotion -  Never felt something so rich a buttery on my skin. It works amazing makes you skin so smooth. Smells amazing, it's floral scent but not to overwhelming. Definitely will buy this for the summer time because of the scent it reminds me of the summer time. 

Nitrogen clean shampoo (from hotel) -  I stole this from a Hotel years ago and decided to try it out, it's a great purifying shampoo. It makes my hair super clean with a great texture, it took out all the build up I from using dry shampoo with just using it once. I find sometimes I have to wash my hair twice because the first wash didn't cut through, the feeling of dry shampoo can leave behind. 



3 comments:

  1. neutrogena is one of my fave brands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've actually never tried any of this, thanks for sharing!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes. my skin is SO dry and itchy. Stupid winter haha.

    Gonna try the Aveeno! Thanks so much for the recommendation!

    Sophie | www.thesophasaurus.com

    ReplyDelete