Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Wet N Wild - Walking on eggshells

Lovelies !! 

For some you may know this but this product I'm sharing is a cult favourite. First found this out from a fellow youtuber. When I went to check this I automatically fell in love with this trio!. It's such a fordable product to have, great pigmentation as well. It's fantastic for quick and easy look, you can follow the order or you can mix it up. This trio is so versatile in color that you have the freedom to for a simple look or build the colors up for a dramatic look it's your choice.  For me personally it's been a favourite of mine for some time now. I tend to use this for my lazy look because it's no fuss no getting brushes out. I use the little dome sponge applicator with the tiny little brush that comes with it are great for applying the shades. The texture of the shadows are so creamy, you get some fall out with the brown. This trio compact would be good for traveling, because it's not bulky at all. If you want to bump up this trio add some liquid eyeliner or gel. 

Canada retails for about $4-6 

Site : http://wnwbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment