Thursday, 26 February 2015

Updated skin routine.. for after work !

Lovelies ! 


It's another bitterly cold day in Canada, and I thought I would share with you my after work skin routine. But my routine starts in the morning at 6:00 am, I wipe off the oil from the night before with a  make up wipe or cleansing water. Than before I leave out the door I use a moisturizer with an SPF in it to protect my skin from the sun and lip balm. Even thought it's gloomy and cold out the sun can still damage your skin in the winter time! But I do most of my skin routine when I come home from work, I work with children so I do a lot of running around. Soon it will be summer and I'll be outside more with the 30 kids in my program. So love having that washed face feeling after a long day of work, I find it stress relieving. Also sometimes I treat myself to a mask as well to help my skin in the winter time. I like the Sea weed clay one from the Body shop, it makes my skin so soft after with a nice glow !


Cleansers : In the picture I put 2 of my favourites, I use one or the other depending on what I feel like that day. I tend to lean towards the Tea Tree in the summer, because thats when I tend to break out more because of sweating and being outside more.  Purity is just a great every day cleanser that I'm so glad spent the money on. It's a tad more expensive than my tea tree or drug store cleansers it well worth the feeling it gives my skin.

Moisturizer :  Nivea day care for dry/sensitive skin is my favourite winter moisturizer. It's creamy but still light enough, that it doesn't effect my Tzone or breaking me out. I only use this in the winter time, I tried to use this formula in the summer but it was little to heavy for the summer time. If your dry all year around try this out it may benefit you.

Lips:   Applying lip balm throughout the day and walking in and out of the cold. You should take care of your lips. During work and throughout the day I use a SPF/sport lip balm, that is moisturizing, enough indoors and outdoors. All year round I have a problem with my lips, they crack bad and bleed I've been on medicated lip balms from my doctor to help my lips before. But finally I found routine that has been helping me lately. Twice through the week I use a scrub to help the cracking and peeling of my lips, when I'm home I use a EOS lip ball. But after a long day of work after from hoping out of the shower I use the BITE lip mask. I also use also right before I go to bed so it can soak into my lips while I sleep.

Sites 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, I've done a lot of updates to it! I also work really hard on it, thank you for so kind words !

      Delete