Saturday, 7 February 2015

Sephora haul

Ladies 


Yesterday I took a trip to my Sephora  to pick up 2 things thought I would share with you guys ! The last time I was there I picked up some samples when I purchased my Tarte BB cream. The 2 samples that I got last time were  Sephora cleansing water, and the Laura Mercier primer in radiance which these both I fell in love with so I went yesterday. But with just buying 2 things I thought I'd pick up some new samples to try some new products. Who else loves to try new products through samples, I've had some skin issues lately so trying products out first is a bonus. It''s a great way to see if you really like a product that just came out or your curious to know if that product will work for you. Specially with brands from Sephora they can be costly it's a great way to find out you like a product and making that investment. Well I hope you enjoy what I picked up, there will be full reviews and thought shorty. 

First aid beauty cleanser 
Clarins gental foaming cleanser 
Make up forever HD foundation in #115
Ole Henriksen moisturizer "Nature me" 

♥︎KT

No comments:

Post a Comment