Thursday, 1 January 2015

Vaseline- Hand and nail cream

Loves 


 First post of 2015, hope everyones' holidays were great and everyone had a safe New Years.

Lately I've been battling with dry hands, normally they are bad when I'm at work. Some Vaseline products were on sale at my mom's work, so I picked up this product. Back in the day I use to use this  all the time for my nails and cuticles. But than went to a different brand but going back to this,  I don't know why I did a switch this product is amazing. This stuff is very hydrating, it soaks into your skin and not being greasy or leaving a residue. Also one thing it's got is keratin for good nail heath and growth. 




Ingredients : 

Aqua, Potassium Lactate, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil or/ou Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Urea, Collagen Amino Acids, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamide AMP, Cyclopentasiloxane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin.


♥︎KT


Sites :



No comments:

Post a Comment