Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Nioxin - thinning or fine hair shampoo!

Ladies 


I went to visit my local BSO ( beauty supply outlet) this was recommended to me by the salon stylist.  If you read my hair blogs you are aware that I have a oily hair problem. I can't go a day with out washing my hair, if I get a day with out washing my hair it's odd. I use dry shampoo on the days that I have a good day where I can go a day with out washing. My hair is fine and there isn't anything to my hair, it gets oily fast. You thinking your nuts Katie .. ooohh no if I use the wrong shampoo my hair will be oily and look wet with grease by mid afternoon. I have to use a different shampoo on my hair if I use one shampoo my hair builds up and it doesn't look clean.  I find it mind blowing that some girls in the beauty world can go weeks with out washing or days...  I went into BSO for a big bottle of everyday shampoo, which there will be a post on that. I was telling the girl about my problem and she said I should try using this Nioxin!. It's a hair and scalp treatment for thinning hair, when I use to go to salon they would use it on me once in a while. With this product they have 6 systems for each thinning problem. The 6 systems also range in coarseness of your hair and the make up of your hair type. I would read the website or go into a get help with knowledge of this product. It's not like normal shampoo or salon brands, because it's a scalp treatment also. 

The lady said I don't have to use it everyday but use it as a treatment in my hair to see if it will help. So far I've been using it for a week or 2 and it's been great! It's a strong peppermint smell, like tones of candy canes in a bottle! It's great feeling massaging it into my scalp, take a little more time than I would with other shampoo in my scalp area. It lathers great the bubbles kinda give your scalp and hair a little tingle. When out of the shower your hair really doesn't have the peppermint smell, so no worry you won't smell like a candy cane all day! After blow drying and styling my hair, I notice a great difference in bounce that I would not have before using this product. I would recommend this to any one that has thin hair. 

System 1 - Is specially designed for normal to thin-looking, fine, natural hair. It amplifies hair texture while refreshing the scalp and delivering a healthy shine.

System 2 -   Designed for noticeably thinning, fine, natural hair. It delivers denser-looking hair and a healthy shine while protecting the scalp.

System 3 - Designed for normal to thin-looking, fine, chemically treated hair. It amplifies hair texture while refreshing the scalp and providing moisture balance to coloured hair.

System 4 -  Noticeably thinning, fine, chemically-treated hair. It delivers denser-looking hair while protecting the scalp and providing moisture balance to coloured hair.

System 5 - Is specially designed for normal to thin-looking, medium to coarse, natural or chemically-treated hair. It delivers smoothing control to hair while refreshing the scalp and restoring moisture balance.

System 6 - Specially designed for noticeably thinning, medium to coarse, natural or chemically-treated hair. It delivers smoothing control to hair while protecting the scalp and restoring moisture balance.
                                                                                                                         *website credit


50% OF PEOPLE, MALE AND FEMALE,
WILL EXPERIENCE THINNING HAIR*





How it works !! ...

$19.59 CAN

Canada/US site - http://www.nioxin.com/en-EN/home-page.aspx
UK- http://www.nioxin.com/en-UK/home-page.aspx

2 comments:

  1. I have been using it for years and this is the best. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and they work best together. I like the peppermint "cooling" effect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. find it starting working balance my hair, I'm so glad they recommended it to me

      Delete