Wednesday, 21 January 2015

My Room update ! Milo

Ladies 

If you have been following my blog you know I did a huge reno in my room. It's coming together slowly, I have everything all in my room and out of boxes finally. I just need to find a big picture for one of my walls of my room but I have all the others hung in my room. But as my dresser organization goes I have that covered, I need some little containers for some small things but that's it. The past few days I've put up some shelves up and organized my perfume on one of them so they are all displayed. The shelf that I have above my TV use to be white but spray painted it matte black, to go with the others shelves that I have in my room. I think I'm going to get a runner for the top of my dresser just to keep it a little more neater and scratch free as long as I can. One thing bugs me and I'm hoping the runner helps, when I use my loose powder it ends up every where on the wood. 

♥︎ KT 


Milo wanted to be in the picture too !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment