Thursday, 18 December 2014

Olay fresh effects ~ Moisturizer with SPF 15


Lovelies 


This product is some what new past year or so in Canada, it catches my eye every time. So the cute packaging worked, I bought it.  I'm always looking for a great drug store moisturizer  I find that you can get over whelmed by how many types and kinds there are. This Olay moisturizer is defiantly in my top 3 for drug store, this is my first time trying an Olay cream product and I love it. The only thing I use from there skin line is their face wipes that have soap in them to wash my face on travel.  Find with sensitive skin and combination it can be difficult to find the right kind, with out testing them can be frustrating. Little tip I try to go by is oil free and make sure it's got SPF in it that way you are doing 2 good things to your skin. 

This line by Olay, think is more targeted to the teen or tween but again who's judging. I wouldn't go out and buy this if you have mature skin though think it's to thin. But if you do have mature skin they do have a line that is specific for each skin type. They also have many different ones with different SPF between 15-30SPF for people that like a little more sun protection. 



The formula of this is light weight, but very moisturizing to my skin. It's very fast absorbing, smell amazing in the morning with the honeysuckle and white tea scent. I use a size of pea to do my whole face and use the extra that is left to do my neck. Don't worry about over squeezing the tube and getting to much product it's got a a stopper, that allows you to use as much or as little product as you want.  



Sites : 


Canada - http://www.olay.ca/en-ca/
US - http://www.olay.com/en-us
UK- http://www.olay.co.uk/en-gb

♥︎ KT 

1 comment: