Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Rimmel London - Gel Eye liner - NEW

Ladies !


I got this for halloween, but when I tested it on my hand I fell in love with it. I'm not a huge eyeliner wearer but when I do I reach for my 24/7 Urban Decay do both upper and lower water line. Halloween called for a cat eye, and I can't wear my liquid eyeliner because it just wasn't wearing right on me. I went to the drug store to look at gel eyeliner. I've never used Rimmel before buying this product. I'm glad I picked this up I love it can't believe it took me this long try something from their line. This product comes in 4 great shades, they are very vivid as well. The colors are; black,plumb,blue and brown, when I went to get the black for halloween I only saw brown and black. It could have just been me but it might vary on what store has each or more colors. But it's a fairly new product in Canada in the pot form, it came in a little container with a brush in the top screw top. What kind of liner do you like to use ? ♥︎ KT



Pro's 
- Long wearing 
-Smudge proof
-Water resistant 
-Doen't flake 
- Easy to apply
-Buttery/creamy texture 
- Cheap was $ 6 + tax CAN 
- Cute jar
- Waterpoof


Con's 
- Take off with eye make up remover along with a make up wipe, little tricky
to get off other wise. 
- Little difficult to use if you are use to pencil.


Comes with small application brush. 
Than I smudged them that what I got, I find that the waterproof stands up to it's name
This product is really waterproof, had the 2 lines under warm water, for about 5 min.
They didn't even bleed or bleed off my hand. 
Old packaging is 0.7 OZ and the new is 8.5 OZ. So the new jar you get more
product, also it seems from the tops as well that it will be easier to get product out.
The new gel based is more creamy than the other old product. 



SITES : 

No comments:

Post a Comment