Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Influenster


Hey ladies I'm going to talk about !!!! 




My friend Holly got me into this site, it's big in the states when I started. But lately they have been coming into Canada with some of their boxes and such. It's a community that is heavy on social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. You can hear about products from a great range from actual people writing reviews all on one site. 
I love going on an learning about  new products from bands I use already. To also review stuff and give a great opinion on a product is a great way to see if the product is worth it or not.  
"We invite our most active and social media savvy members to participate in exclusive rewards campaigns, such as:
  • - VoxBox campaigns where members receive complimentary full-size products to test and review!
  • - Interactive Twitter chats with celebrities and in-the-know experts
  • - Fun contests where members can earn sweet giveaways
  • - Special discounts on featured brands, services, and more!
In return, all we ask of our members is to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media!" ( from their site ) 
One thing they just added to their new site is the HUB it's a place where their biggest reviewers, go on and break down products and give it a solid rating or something you may look pass at the store. I found it was a great way to look into products that I would or wouldn't try, also is a great way to find if a product you maybe looking at is worth the spending. 
Influenster lets you flex your social media influence and earn rewards. Go try it out you may like it is much as I do. 



: Sites : 
https://www.influenster.com

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about them, I never seem to be able to get into any campaign ahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only been in one... but I like their feed back that people read. It's actual people, not just someone saying stuff about their ow product

      Delete