Monday, 15 September 2014

Some new things !

Ladies!!

I know it's been a while, but I've been really busy lately with going back to work. If you follow me regularly I'm re-doing my room, so that is taking most  of my free time that I would normally blog. But I did find sometime to go to Walmart to pick up some stuff I had a coupon for. The coupon was buy 2 Cover girl mascara's and get a nail polish or lip gloss free. I'm not a lip gloss person very much so I went with the free nail polish instead.

When I was in the makeup section they had under $5 dollar bins, checked them out there were Maybelenne baby lips multiple types. I love just my clear ( blue ) version, decided to try the Dr. Rescure version. Picked up the color Coral Crave ( 55 ) they are medicated so the directions on use are different than other lip balms. 3-4 tops daily it says to apply, but I use it when my lips are crack and I need that burst of moisture. Also I live in Canada! so I thought it would be great in the winter when the corners of my lips crack. 

The 2 mascaras' that I got were Lash Blast Clump Crusher, to replace the one I already have. It's my favourite mascara on how it makes my lashes look. The yellow one is an old favourite, its the Lash Blast Length. It's got a plastic straight applicator with tiny little brushes ( picture below ) It gets lose stubborn lashes that some mascara miss. Pulls your lashes up and away and works amazing with a lash curler. Also I find with CG mascara's they don't clump or look gooey on your lashes, no one likes a spider lash now do we ladies! 

Last product I got that day was the free CG nail polish!! I've not tried they nail polish before so their will be a review coming soon as well. But the color I got is 313 - Bombshell it's this small shimmery pink color. Out of the selection they had it was the color I really liked. There was a taupe color that I was eyeing but I thought it was free so I thought I just choose a fun color. Taupe color on your toes isn't a really FUN! color to put on specially through the gloomy days of Canada winters. 

What are some of your finds that you have found lately? 
♥︎KT


Room update soon on how that is coming along. With choosing paint color ect. 




Cover Girl:

Maybelline :


No comments:

Post a Comment