Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Seaweed night treatment

Ladies 


If you want a refreshing night treatment than you will love this. I was finding my skin wasn't getting enough moisture doing the day in some spots it was starting to flake and not even and nice looking like it has in the summer. Even with taking in more water than I would there was something about my skin this past winter. So I had enough and took a trip to the Body Shop. I took my problem to the lady that was working that day, and she pointed me in the direction of this product line they had.  She pointed me to the Seaweed line, specific to the night treatment serum/gel. It is a different product that I've never used before it's hard to explain. It's not like any old liquid  serum but not really to jelly enough to be a full on gel. 

One pump of this does my whole face + neck area. Very light weight gel is wonders on your skin, soaks into you skin fast and doesn't leave a gross feeling on your skin. I find with the cream based ones that are a little to heavy for oily/combo skin specially at night. 
When I woke up the next morning my skin was smooth and fantastic feeling, didn't feel like sandpaper. Also with this product it also made my skin a little more balanced as well, keeps my break outs at bay. 

 If you want to try a great night treatment give this one a go!  ♥︎KT






:Sites : 



No comments:

Post a Comment