Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Pantene - Dry Shampoo Review

Ladies 

To be honest ladies the dry shampoo thing is new to me, trying find the right one can be so frustrating and disappointing at times. I think out of the 2/3 I've tried so far, I think I have a winner with the new Pantene dry shampoo. Pantene shampoo's are my favourite drug store, so I decided to give this a try. Trying to teach your fine/thin hair that it doesn't need to be washed is hard. I can use serton shampoo's at times and by that afternoon it will be greasy from root to half way down my head. Lets get into this review shall we! 

So far I've used this dry shampoo on and off for a week and half and I'm really pleased with this. I decided to just try the original fresh one to start with, if I truly like this product I will explore the other 2 to see what ones works the best. I know your all telling me to go out and use Batiste but when that is $8-9 CAN a bottle you start looking at alternatives. So I'm trying all the others out there before going straight to the main go-to for everyone. First off when I spritz this into my hair it was great, didn't have the chalky feel or look to my roots. With the Pantene dry shampoo my hair was great with it, it was easy to control the spray. I put it in my hair around 9:30am near the afternoon I put my hair up in a ponytail, it still had it's fresh look to it.  One thing I find with dry shampoo's and trying them  is that chalky feeling. Even with just using baby powder to freshen your hair has that weird chalk texture to it, can be a little to much. But spraying this Pantene first in my problem area wasn't chalky at all, gave my hair a great texture and some body. 

How I used it : First I shook the can really good before spritzing my hair all over. The instructions are on the can and very easy to follow. I divided the top of my hair in sections, like how they tell you how to dye your hair from a box. I sprayed underneath and on top even burst into my hair, let that fall down and did some even burst along the sides. I let it sit for a few minutes before lightly running my finger tips through it. I rarely use a rush on my hair so brushing it through didn't cross my mind to do.  If I thought my roots needed a few more burst I did that and let it sit a little more and than just used my fingers to shake into the roots. 

What are some of your favourite hits or misses dry shampoo's, please let me know down in the comments ♥︎ KT  



Purple : Oil Absorbation with no weight
Green : Pro-v science and Tapioca oil
Blue : Blow out extend 

Sites: 


Canada - http://www.pantene.com/en-CA/Pages/index.aspx
US- http://www.pantene.com/en-US/pages/index.aspx
UK -http://www.pantene.co.uk/pages/index.aspx

3 comments:

  1. great post<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(73)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! I've tried a few dry shampoos but I always go back to Batiste.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete