Thursday, 3 July 2014

Garnier damage eraser

Ladies


Lovelies! I got these products along with the hair mask ( not shown ) which I've not used yet, from Garnier in the mail. Not that I have damage hair, think my hair is great shape for what I do to it. My problem with my hair is strength, because my hair is fine it breaks so easy. So I wanted to try this product to see if it would help with that problem. When I first opened the little packet the smell it got me it smells amazing !!!!  The shampoo does wonders alone I tried 2 days with just the shampoo to start before adding the conditioner. I felt a difference in my hair that it was healthier than previous times, also didn't have to much fall out of hair either. When I introduced the conditioner to the shampoo it was amazing it's so rich. Because I have fine hair I just used it once a week like a mask, conditioner was a little to thick and rich for fine hair. But for the review and the sense of trying something new I used it, my hair didn't like it though, hence why I'm saving the mask that came with this. If you want to boost your hair specially if you think it needs some help, I would defiantly recommend this product. 

Whats they say whats in it:  The formula contains Phyto-Keratin® Complex with plant based proteins and fruit concentrate & CupuaƧu Butter, with natural lipids

Sorry for the quality of this one, my cat got in my way. 

Shampoo 

Conditioner 

Sites 





No comments:

Post a Comment