Friday, 13 June 2014

Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo in Volume

 Ladies

I've been now for about 3 weeks now the new Naked line from Herbal Essence. They have 3 versions; Volume, Shine, Moisture, each line got some styling products as well to go with the shampoo/conditioner.  Naked line which as no paragons and dyes in the shampoo, White  grapefruit and mint scent is so fresh in the shower, didn't think I'd like it so much not a big fan of mint think it can smell to fake. It makes my hair feel so healthy, soft gives my hair some good lift.Also this shampoo was a maybe for me because normal Herbal Essence just adds to my greasy hair because it's so fine. But I think I can say finding this one will change my mind. I'm going to give it a full month with day-day use to see what my hair thinks of it the joys of having baby fine hair!

The shampoo lathers like no other its rich and feels so nourishing to my hair. Wish I could try the conditioner this line, smelt so good in the store. But with having fine hair you have to watch conditioner, it can make thing worse when you think your helping your hair. I have a small travel size bottle of random conditioner and it paired very well if you don't want to buy shampoo and conditioner. Have you used any other products for this new line let me know in comments below. ♥︎ KT 

What products are in the Volume line :

** Is it me or does it smell like gummy bears ? 



Canada - http://ca.herbalessences.com
US - http://us.herbalessences.com/en-US/hair-care
UK- http://www.herbalessences.com/en-UK/hair-care

No comments:

Post a Comment