Monday, 9 June 2014

Hello mouth wash

Ladies 

First off this mouth wash is amazing, for sensitive teeth or mouth issues. I wanted a mouth wash that would re-fresh my breath during the day with out any harsh alcohol. I use normal mouth wash at night and when I get up in the morning. But I found that just needed something more than chewing gum or mints. It's not a substitute by any means to kill germs in your mouth, because it's not a mouth wash it's a rinse. One thing I love it is it taste great, it contains no artificial colors or sweeteners. Also one thing that I though was clever was they had no directions on any of their packaging. Mouth wash and tooth paste are self explanatory. There is a little cup part in the lid I just fill that to half and swish for 20-30 seconds than spit away. The mouth wash comes in 4 different flavours; Mojito mint, sweet cinnamon, pink grapefruit mint, super mint. Also if your vegan and or looking for products this is safe, no animals were harmed.

What the company say's about them as a company " Hello is a brand of seriously friendly™ oral care products.  The line currently includes a range of toothpastes, mouthwashes, and breath sprays in delicious flavours and beautiful packages, as well as a toothbrush made with biodegradable corn resin and recycled plastic." 








http://hello-products.com
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/HelloProducts

No comments:

Post a Comment