Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Yet another easy toe design ~ Great for all seasons.

Ladies 


I was inspired by Miss Jen   and her easy tutorial on simple toe designs.  Of course she used more colors in her video, and did also 2 other designs in this video.  But I  wanted to try the first one that looks like a star coming from the corner of your nail. Even thought Jen used more colors with tones more practice than me, thought I would try it out for myself. 

What you will need : 

- 3 colors that you would like I chose darker pinks to go on top of a light pink.  

Base Color ➜ Heart Throb by: OPI 
Dark line color ➜  Charged up cherry by: OPI 
Light line color ➜ Sinful Colors in Hazard 
The sparkle liner art polish is by KISS - it cakes in one of those nail art sets. 

- Small stripper brush, or if you don't have a single stripper brush. If you have another bottle of a stripper art detailer. You can clean off that brush and use that. I tried with both, you get the same result. 
- Top coat of your choice to seal everyone in place. 

There are so many different ways you can do this, you could do darker base color with pastel lines. I thought black would be a great base color and do NEON's for the lines. I hope you like this design is much as I do. Hope you find this as simple as I did, let me know how it turns out for you guys. ♥︎KT 

There isn't a right way to tackle this. After painting your toes with your choice of base color.
** Down below is a help chart on how I got my lines for the dark color.
Than between those I did the salmon color. Than to finish it all off adding some lines
 with the silver sparkly to fill in the gaps.
** This helped me determine where my dark color would go.


No comments:

Post a Comment