Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Empties for March-April

Ladies 

I'm slowly getting through stuff that I've had for a while now.  I'm trying to get through make up and related products, before I buy some new products to try out. Most of the products in this post are samples that I've got from Sephora. There are some products that I got that I went through as well those are also below and I will do a little brief mention of each product.

Samples :

 John Frieda shampoo 
Garnier clean + in Pomegranate grape fruite.
XYY face cream 
Jose Maran - 100% Argan oil in light formula 

Urban decay Nake skin fountain 
Stila foundation 
Make up forever 

DKNY- Golden Delicious  
Marc Jacobs - Dot 

Olay body wash -  Avocado/cucumber has infused moisture ribbons. It is very moisturizing it feels like your putting lotion on your skin in the shower. It's very moisturizing, keeps my skin looking healthy and soft to the touch. It lathers up nicely in hand or puff, doesn't leave a film on your skin either. All around great product will always repurchase  Olay body washes.

Bed Head Shampoo- This is a volume  based shampoo, with an extra shot of volume properties.  This is one of the best volume based shampoo's I've used.  With my fine hair it was great because it's a gel based shampoo and not creamy kind, so it didn't weigh down my hair. The smell isn't the greatest got that fake strawberry smell to it, but it doesn't really transfer to your hair so I wasn't to worry on smell. You don't need much of the shampoo to get the job done, it lathers very well. Leaves my hair with a amazing clean feeling that adds tones of boost to my hair. 

Bath & Bodyworks lotion ( travel size )  - This lotion is in Sea Island Cotton scent, which by fare my favourite scent of lotion they have. It's fresh and clean smelling and leaves my skin super soft, with out being greasy.  Travel size is a great size for me that it's not to big that I get sick of it, or that it's to small that there isn't enough. 

Secret deodorant - This one is gel form, I like it, it works for work that I need it for. It doesn't break when I take it to the gym and travel. I like it for work for the fact that it doesn't make me feel I have a layer of product under my arms. Which is nice when moving around with children, when it's hot out doesn't feel like it's melting and making me smell. 

Bic shaver Soeil~ twilight - It's a 4 blade disposable razor, they are great disposable razor. Got a big package that I split with my mom from Costco's. They get the job done, they make your legs and arms very smooth with out tugging and pulling when shaving. Feels great in your hand, the only problem with this is I wish the head moves a little more seeing it's a little difficult over knee and middle of leg part. 

Flamed out mascara - This is my favourite mascara from Cover girl its' in the running with Clump Crusher. All around I love how this mascara makes my lashes look, don't need a lengthening one or a volume one because I got all that. Gives my lashes great definition that I don't get with some mascaras. Love the lift it gives my outer lashes that I wouldn't get with the many mascara's that I've tried. 





Sites :

Bic Shavers - www.feelthesoleil.com
Bath & Body Workshttp://www.bathandbodyworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment