Sunday, 27 April 2014

Ladies 

Last week was my birthday, so I decided to treat myself to some gifts. DKNY perfume was my gift from my parents they know it's my scent and how much I love it. Also for a while I was eyeing this  lip stick from Nars called Dolce Vita but I'm not a  lip stick girl so I got the matching lip gloss instead. My gift from Sephora was a Make Up Forever set. You got a mascara and lipstick, the lipstick is a great match to my lip gloss from Nars. The mascara wand scars me a little bit for the fact that it's nothing I've used before. 
The body shop makes a Camomile Gentle Eye make up remover that I got a travel size before. Love it so I got a big bottle of it. Found out they make a waterproof remover, That you have to shake to combine the 2 ingredients. So I hope you like a Birthday Haul !! 

  

Top Row - Make Up Forever birthday gift from Sephora
Make Up Forever Smokey Extravagant
Nars lipgloss in Dolce Vita
Middle Row- Make Up Forever lipstick
Body Shop make up removers,  Vitamin E face cream, samples also  DKNY perfume.
Swatches of Lipgloss and lipstick ( Nars on the bottom ). Nars lipgloss in Dolce Vita 

No comments:

Post a Comment