Thursday, 20 March 2014

Tone body wash


Lovies !! 

Don't get me wrong I love my Olay body ribbon body wash, but I find that is to thick for the spring/ summer. So it took some time and pretty much trying most of the body wash isle at Walmart to find it. Tone is that  one it's silky and smooth, the price is amazing. It lathers amazing and doesn't leave your skin with a residue.  You get a lot of product in a bottle the scents are amazing and long lasting. They have 7 body wash scents, I've only seem to find 4 of them so far I try different place and Walmarts for different ones that I've not used. They one that just bought was the oatmeal and shea butter, smells so amazing in the shower, leaves my skin so soft and no rough patches. Also lately I've been battling my eczema, this does not make it worse or itch more it's perfect. Well I hope you go out and try a bottle, let me know what is your favourite scent in the line. ♥︎ KT 






Site :: http://www.toneskincare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment