Sunday, 9 March 2014

Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil prt 2

Ladies 


In a post a while back I got this sample pack of the Josie Maran pure argan oil. So I decided to try it on a lazy sunday morning, never used anything like it before. I've heard so many things about this product and like to see for myself. My first  thoughts on it was it feels amazing but it’s not for me. With combination skin it just adds to the oiliness that I have in my Tzone. Dont’ get me wrong its a great product and it works on the areas that I need little more moisture. Even the light version is a little to heavy for my skin made me feel really greasy.  For the areas that I do need that extra moisture this product feels amazing and takes care of those areas very nicely. I would recommend this product for people with Normal/dry skin. What are your thoughts on this product, you can tell me via twitter or leave a comment. xox ♥︎ KT





:: Website :: 

No comments:

Post a Comment