Sunday, 16 February 2014

Little pain never hurt

Lovelies 

Well yesterday I got a new tattoo, it's a big one compared to my others that I have on my body. I thought it would be cool if I gave you an insight on what I got and what I have. 
Each of my tattoo's have a meaning behind them, each of them have a story on why I got them and who I got them for. Also it was different for me because this new one was done at a different shop than my other 2 that I have, also barring a new pain also. I'm going to be truthful tattoo suck in pain, some more than others. My ankle and shoulder were walks in the park compared to my foot. But my foot is my biggest tattoo I have also it has way more detail and color than others shown.

The maple leafs are for my dad, he loves fishing and Moslon Canadian beer. So I decided to put those 2 loves together in a tattoo, also when I have my feet in water the fish leaf will make more sense.

Movember tattoo  this is something that is close to my heart. I have a great bunch of boys that hold this close to their hearts for mens health. It's a reminder that the men in our lives need to go get their health check out as much as women do.

Finally the breast cancer ribbon, this is a big one for me. My mother is a cancer survivor she is the strongest person I know through the radiation and the chemo. So my mom has a keychain that is exactly like this so I wanted it as a tattoo. The writing of mom was something also that I wanted to show the strength she has.

Well there you go if you have some ink and you have stories behind them, leave me a comment I would love to hear about them. 
2 maple leaves on my foot. One is done in Rainbow trout spawning colours. 

Movember tattoo for my team in Canada.  On my left ankle 

Camo Breast Cancer Ribbon for my mom who is a 5 year cancer survivor. This is on my right shoulder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment