Monday, 13 January 2014

Cover girl - Clump crusher !!


Hey ladies !! 

Well this post is my favourite mascara and I've tried a lot. Ive figured out this is by far my favourite on how it makes my lashes feel and look.  I'm talking about Cover Girls Clump Crushing one, it gives my lashes everything to finish my looks off. The formula is very smooth doesn't feel heavy on your lashes, doesn't matter how many coats you add it still applies smooth. The wand separates every lash and gifts you good volume without being a volume based.  The curved plastic brush feels like it is rubber coated but I could be wrong of this. It comes in your typical shades ( very black, black, black/brown possibly a blue). Very black is my favourite for mascara's because I love the look that it gives me rather than black I find the black has some grey undertones to much for my liking. So tell me what your favourite ❤︎ KT 




No comments:

Post a Comment