Thursday, 26 December 2013

T|Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Elliptical Wand

Ladies 

For about now 11 years now I've been flat ironing my hair. I started with the cheap straighter to now owning 2 Chi's, but I wanted to do something different with my hair. I found out a cool way to put in beach waves in my hair with a straighter but I wanted more curl it more looks like a crimp hair look. So for Christmas my mother got me the Pearl Ceramic Remington wand. I used it once already and fell in love never used a hair product and thought it was so easy. One thing that sold me on this product more than any other that I read upon and I did a weeks worth of research on each wand type out there. Was the heat control settings, that you can set the temperature that you want and you can lock it, so when your doing your hair you don't hit the buttons and change the settings. To my research I did I read several product reviews on many others and made a pro's and con's list. Also one of my friends has one that is similar to this one, she let me borrow it to see if it would work with my hair thickness and length.♥ KT


Pros' :
You set the temperature it reaches to salon temp which is 410°F
Heats up in about 30 seconds
Barrel size is 1"
As an extra you get a heat protective glove to keep you from burning your figure tips
Automatic shut off in case you do leave it on
Also got a swivel Cord for easy styling 
Light weight 

Con's 
Takes some time learning how to use product specially straightening my hair for so long



What this product has to offer :
  • Pearl Coated Ceramic Plates
  • Elliptical Wand to create waves
  • Digital Controls
  • 410° F Salon High Heat
  • Automatic Shut-off
  • Heat Protective Glove


Remington's site : 
http://www.remingtonproducts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment