Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Seacret products

Ladies ! 

I got these products last year for Christmas from my uncle. I know gift packs from malls can be on the cheaper side, but not these products. The products are Seacret minerals from the sea, they are wonderful products. They have different lines for different needs. My uncle got my mom and I the nail care kit. Came with cuticle oil, body lotion, and a nail file and color coded buffing block.

The quality of the lotion is amazing, it's light but very moisturizing. Soaks into your skin, leaves behind a little greasy residue but nothing to crazy. I find it to be a little light to put on a night on your feet to soften, but it leaves your skin moisturized.


Hand lotion comes in Cucumber/Melon ( limited scent ) Pomegranate, Ocean Mist, Milk N Honey 

Cucumber and Melon 





No comments:

Post a Comment