Thursday, 28 November 2013

My Voxbox Canada from Influenster.


Influenster Day !!! 


My friend Holly introduced me to this website, it took them a while to come to Canada but finally it came into the mail yesterday!!!!  I gave you an insight to what the site is about down  below it doesn't take long to get the hang of it. I found the website very knowledgeable for products that I'm looking to perches or want more info on. When you rate a product and do a review you have a rating from  A-D to how much you like that product and to how least you like it.   

What is Influenster.?-  Is  a free -to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.

What’s involved in a membership? - A member you prove your influence by gaining expert badges along with lifestyle. You get these by doing surveys, writing reviews for products ect. Also you can use other social media by gaining points. 


*You also get exclusive discounts on products and services 
based on the Expert Badges you unlock. You’ll have access to content and sales based on your influence and area of expertise.


I've worn the mascara now for 2 days now at work, and I have a job that I can't fuss over mascara flaking and not standing up to my day. So far I love the mascara it does everything I look for, never used NYC products before and now might be switching some stuff around to see what more the company has to offer. The lip gloss feels sticky when I did the swatch for the photo. But I rubbed it on my lips and it melted and gave a nice pink hue with out stickiness. The ice breakers I've had before they are one of my favorite mints to have on hand. With the other products I will be slowly trying them and doing some reviews so watch out on here !! 


2 skinny cow products, 2 NYC mascara and lip gloss + $1.00 off coupons,
Impress fake nails, Ice break duo mints in Raspberry and Montagne Jeunesse Face mask.

NYC Big bold mascara wand and Big bold lip gloss ( limit color ) 



Join Today !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment