Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Walmart haul

Ladies ! 

Today I went to Walmart and found these goodies. Wasn't planing on buying anything but more have a mental note on how much things were. I have an old pair of spa socks and I love them, specially in the winter they keep my lotion from rubbing off at night on my sheets. Also with the added aloe these little socks are so worth it. EOS products are like hitting pay dirt in Canada, they care some products or just one of each and that's it. But when I found the new blueberry flavor I had to add it to my collection. I've been using Tresemme's dry shampoo and I find it decent enough, but I'm almost out of it. So I found this Canadian product in one of the little side isle displays. Further when I start using it I'll let you guys in on how I like it. Well this was my day at Walmart, what are some of your favorite beauty products from there ? ♥ KT




SITES 
Salon Selectives - http://www.salonselectives.ca/
Air plus foot care - http://www.airplusfootcare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment