Friday, 25 October 2013

Christmas wish list and re-purchasing

Girlies !! 

Now that cold weather is approaching, that time of year just around the corner, good old Christmas time is  coming up because my mother asked me what would I like. I'm trying to use my make up up before buying any new stuff, there are some stuff I would like to have to my collection but they can wait. The list are 2 things that are new the eye shadow and the duel body butter, I would love to try. The other 2 the serum and shampoo are my 2 products right now that I'm in love with an by Christmas time I need to re-purchase them. The high lighted product that I can't wait to get my hands on is the duel body butter, one side is a light formula than the other side. So you get 2 lotions in one. I hope you enjoyed this little insight to what I hope to get for Christmas ♥ KT 

(L-R) Urban Decay - Toasted. Body shop seaweed night serum.Body shop
duel body butter and Bed Head Volume shot shampoo.

Urban Decay - Toasted eye shadow
Body Shop - Seaweed Night Serum
Body Shop - Duel body butter in Sweet pea
Bed Head - Volume Shot Shampoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment