Thursday, 26 September 2013

paper mask craze !

Jets !!

I've been hearing about these new paper mask, and decided to jump on the wagon with all of you. Garnier was having a promotion for their new face mask on their website, so I decided to get on in the mail. This is new to Canada, guessing other places around the world have this paper mask. 


Pro's :  -(15 mL) ( half a bottle) of powerful, moisturizing serum to instantly boost radiance and deeply hydrate.
-Has vitamin C in the product to dull down dark spots.
- Free 
- Don't have to worry about size one size fits all
- Skin felt amazing after
- Defiantly looking into just the serum to add to my collection. 
- NEW to Canada !!! 

Con's :  - A lot of serum in the packet, which I just spread on the areas the mask didn't reach. 
- A little messy and if you want just to throw it on and do something, its not going to happen
- As it dries a little it peels and has the feeling of falling off close to the 10 min mark. 
- Handle with care thin enough that you can rip the mask itself 


Would I use this mask again probably not, I like the serum I'll repurchase  really like how it made my skin feel. Rather have my Freeman mask that cakes and dries on your skin, you can do stuff around the house letting it dry.  Well I hope you guys will try it out for yourselves. ♥ KT 

Reason's why Vitamin C is good for skin : Vitamin C is well known for it's anti-oxidant properties and its anti-free radical effect that brightens and evens skin tone.
-Slows the rate of free-radical damage -- free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
-Research suggests that vitamin C may also reduce sunburn caused by exposure to ultraviolet B radiation and prevent the consequences of long-term sun exposure, which can lead to skin cancer [sources: University of Maryland Medical CenterBouchez]. 

Sites 


No comments:

Post a Comment