Thursday, 25 July 2013

Little haul

Lovelies

I've been trying to not buy new products, seeing that I'm trying to get through stuff that been kicking around a while. But there was some stuff that I couldn't not look pass with out having them in my collection. I've never used Color Club nail polish before seeing that as Canadians we don't have half the stuff other places have. But there it was a new store in the mall that had more NYX products that target had an other companies that we get some products only at christmas time. So I got a NYX professional dome blending brush B15. Color Club polish in Antiqued an Sweetpea, I was buying a book and at the check out they had the raspberry EOS ball lip balm. Hope you guys like what I picked up, any good finds you guys found this week?♥ KT

Antiqued 


Sweetpea 

No comments:

Post a Comment