- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp (30-40 per pound)
* You could also do this with Tiger shrimp.
- Mix together the Cajun seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add the
- shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator
for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the shrimp from the
marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the shrimp on the preheated grill until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no
- longer transparent in the center, about 2 minutes per side.
- PREP- 5 mins
- COOK- 5 mins
- READY IN- 30 min
Grilled Corn on the cob
- 6 ears corn
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- salt and pepper to taste
* You can also do different seasonings to your liking; rosemary, garlic powder, seasoning salt etc.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Peel back corn husks and remove silk. Place 1 tablespoon butter, salt and pepper on each piece of corn
- Close husks.Wrap each ear of corn tightly in aluminum foil. Place on the prepared grill. Cook
approximately 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until corn is tender