Monday, 24 June 2013

My summer routine

Ladies 

Seeing that it is summer time and it's getting hot. I know for me I don't want to wear a lot of make up out and about. During the day I try to keep it simple and easy with just moisturizer and mascara. At night depending  on how muggy it is I will wear BB cream just to even out my skin tone, if it's really warm I just wear my normal eye make up only. I do have an oily T-zone so I put a little more product after my BB cream has absorbed a little I finish with a little press powder in that area. For my eye make up to make it last I do use a primer, I don't wear any special mascara not even waterproof. Waterproof mascara can be harsh on your lashes when removing you can make them whip out. Well that's what I found using waterproof mascara that I was loosing to many lashes even with a remover. Down below I'm going to show you some products  that I wear during the summer months. In the summer I try to be a light and simple to my skin with out weighing it down with products, try to keep that in mind. ♥ KT


I'm not a real big fan of foundations because my skin is very sensitive to oils in products.
If a foundation has oil in it I will break out hands down so I try to find everything that goes on to my face oil free.  

This and my walking on egg shells by W&W, are my go to summer pallets.
There are so many options. 

This is one of the many mascaras that I'm trying to finish.
This is a goody a friend of mine was skeptic on the no clumping but really,
it's no clumping at all. Very natural looking with volume. 

This is the new packaging of the press powder that I use 
This is the old packaging they both come with  puffs to apply. 


This is the moisturizer that I use that has SPF 15 in it.
This tames my frizzy hair that sometimes the hot muggy weather gives me. 

** These are just some of the things that help me in the summer, I switch it up with other products that I have in my collection.

:: Websites ::

1 comment:

  1. Great products! I use a few of these and love them. I found you through the BBU Blog Hop and decided to follow. Great blog! Check mine out?

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete