Sunday, 2 June 2013

Boxes !

Ladies !! 

Hey there ladies they finally came in but in the mail I got 2 sample boxes. They had some real good goodies with in them. One box was the P&G box the other was John Freida I always seem to get goods products by both companies.

John Freida box:   In this box was samples of their new Luxurious Volume line. The box contained shampoo and conditioner along with their blow out spray. A booklet on the other products in the line and coupons for the line. If you want to sign up yourself for the JF club so you can get your own samples an other goodies. http://www.johnfrieda.ca/en-CA/Join-The-Elite-Club/  ** This is world wide.

P&G:   This is only Canada only I do believe, I will check into other wise. But in this box you got to go on their site and click on products you would like to try. They only do the samples only a few times it seems but in the mean time you can go on their site and get coupons for products. P&G in Canada is head company for Cover Girl so I get a lot of $2.00 off coupons a lot ( HEHEHE ) https://www.brandsaver.ca This box I got the repair shampoo and conditioner from Panteen, Scop out last mouth was and crest 3D white teeth whitening strips.

Well I hope you enjoy on what I got in these boxes, if you have any questions please leave me a comment. I always look forward on reading them. ♥ KT








No comments:

Post a Comment