Thursday, 2 May 2013

March & April Empties

Ladies !! 
This blog I put off so I could get a good collection for my first empties blog. Sorry it took so long the fact that it's just me using these product it takes some time seeing that I'm always switching it up. If you want me to high light any of these products by it self please let me know in the comments below. 
Hope you enjoy these empties staring my kitty Millo wanted to help! ♥ KT 

Aveeno products are : Every day moisturizer and a daily scrub from their natural line. I love that moisturizer for every day it's a great one because its got SPF 15 in it. But sadly I was disappointed in the scrub, if you like finer grain of scrub this would work amazing for you. I found it just didn't do anything for scrubbing power.
Nivea Products: Lip hydration lip balm is great for my chapped lips, I took it to work with me to fix the cracking in my very dry work place. The other nivea product that I have their is for a daily moisturizer for dry skin. I have days where my face is so dry, with some patches when it's back to normal. This helps with that just to get those dry skin back to soft and great looking. Also great for Canada winters for your skin that is out in the cold. 
Body Shop - There was a sea scrub that was good, and a stocking stuffer size body wash. I found both these products did nothing even though they smelt amazing, they just didn't do anything for me. I was just using them so they could go into the garbage faster. 
EOS lip ball - Hands down favorite everyday lip balm. 
Garnier -  The lotion was great thinking on getting a bottle of that for the summer. The trail I got in a magazine, it was the shea butter one and it was great. The make up wipes are my favorite by this company they take off everything and smell great too!! 
Seporha - Amazing grace body lotion from Philosophy. This was great lotion never used anything else by the company other than Purity. For a high end lotion this is great!! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete