Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Neutrogen~ Deep clean daily scrub

 Girls !

I went to Walmart the other day, because I was in need of a new face scrub. I bought the Aveeno one and it wasn't scrubby enough for my liking also I didn't think it really cleaned out my pours. I've tried other Neutrogena scrubs and products and they are my favorite drug store line. I have another scrub that I have barely anything left in it from the same line I find their products have really helped my skin though good times and bad, never had a problem with them breaking me out either.  This particular scrub helps with 85% of built-up oil that can clog pores and lead to excess shine on your face, also helps bring down shine through out the day. I've been using this product for a couple of days now and I've been noticing a huge difference in my T zone were I have the moist oil. My skin feels amazing after and not tight or dry after using, gives you the right amount of moisture. I find using it while in the shower the steam also helps this product work to it's fullest. I hope you try out this product and your like it as much as I do ♥ KT 

Site! 

1 comment: