Tuesday, 5 March 2013

keeping those pits dry

Hey Girls !! 

We all deal with the problem of having body order, for some reason I have a really bad problem with body deodorant/antiperspirant. working for me. It's like that foundation that you use it a couple of times than it breaks you out. I feel like that happens to me once I use one type solid or gel deodorant/antiperspirant it will stop working. The clinical ones can be harmful to you if you use them on a regular basis so I try to stay away from those. Gel based it seems you don't get as much product as you would a solid, find it you can get more with your money with a solid.So finally these are the two that seem to be working for me, the secret is a gel, the other is a solid. The solid is great for long nights out for drinks or long days just gives you a little more lasting power.  The gel is good for refreshing I think, just gives you another protecting power, would defiantly put it in my gym bag it will absorb the sweat a little more faster than the solid would. So tell me what your favorites are ♥ Kt


Sites 

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to try mitchum! I use a roll on, a chemical-type one and it works a treat. I dont wear it every day though so my skin is fine with it xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mitchum Advanced Control one works great for me, but I also really like the Power Fresh one, which are gel formula though. I think I have found my HG cruelty-free deodorants! I also made my own by simply mixing baking soda with coconut oil, which works amazing and is soooo cheap, but simply patting baking soda on my pits works well too!

    ReplyDelete