Monday, 11 February 2013

Urban Decay OZ pallet

Ladies !! 
I went to Sephora today and bought the Wizard of OZ pallet, I've been looking at the Therodora one for some time.  The pallet is for the new movie coming out with James Franco, Mila Kunis, and is inspired by Mila's character.  Thought I would treat myself to a new pallet also it kinda has a double duty that once I'm done with all the shades, I can make my own custom pallet. In the pallet you get 6 colors two of them are 2 duel shades, you also get a  lip pencil gloss red and a 24/7 eyes eyeliner in black.I'm glad I could share this pallet with you, hoping to give you some looks coming your way ASAP. ♥ KT  





Broken , Beware, Bewitch, West, Spell, Jealous 



Top colors : Broken,Beware , Bewitch, West 

Spell, Jealous 

Website: 


5 comments:

  1. Looks Awesome lovely. Ive been eyeing this one but saving my money this week for the MAC Event on Thursday. Maybe next week:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting this palette, of course it will be gone by the time I can actually afford to buy it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think this palette looks much better than the other one - Glinda or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. I thought in the other pallet they were not my kinda of colors they were all pastels.

      Delete
  4. This palette looks amazing, it's been on my wish list since it came out. I need to pick it up, but it's quite expensive on eBay :-)

    Love,
    Christine♥

    ReplyDelete