Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Nail of the day

Beauties ! 

If you have been reading me for a while you know I use to do nail and toe Sunday  But seeing that it is in winter seasons here in Canada, I don't paint my toes as much and I didn't want to bore you with the same colors. I decided to switch it up though and gave my toes a little flare of color, with a little hint of FUN ! So this is a very easy nail art you can do with any color, if you don't have the nail art pens this could be easy to do with a tooth pick. I used my favorite top coat ( Sally Henson's - Mega Shine   ) and base coat ( OPI ), I picked  a fun bright pink color to start. Than I decided to do a easy cheetah print to give it a little flare and some fun. So I hope you like this is much as I do, I hope you try it out for yourselves. ♥ KT 




3 comments:

  1. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheetah print on pink looks cute! Thanks for sharing the idea :)

    I wanted to invite you to join our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete